What is a board?
A board is a customized feed that pulls the most up-to-date content based on your selected search criteria. You can create new boards from your homepage and organize them for easy browsing.
How to create a board:
- Select how you would like to filter the content. You can select by author (who in community created the content), as well as by tag (species, location, and gear type).
- Decide which media type you would like to see in the dashboard
- Click Search
- Save the Board (with a custom name)
Examples of a Board:
- All video and articles tagged white-tail deer in Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
- All videos by specific video producers you follow (see all your favorite creators in one view)
- All articles and research reports by conservation organizations that you support.
Go to the Engage Search page and start creating Boards!